Monday, November 1, 2010

Wright State Changes

I am not too sure I would change anything about Wright State. Overall my experiences here have been good. Each instructor is unique and has their own way of teaching, so since that is most likely the main argument for change at a school that can be thrown out here.  As a freshman there is a lot I still don’t know about Wright State in general. Everyone seems nice enough, and I haven’t encountered any huge problems.  Maybe students should have more freedom in the material of a course. I think students in college should have the ability to choose what classes they want to take, and when to do so.

1 comment:

  1. You can choose what classes you want to take, and the order you take them. However, some classes need to be taken before others just because they are prerequists. When you have a meeting with your advisor, the classes are only suggestions. You don't have to take those classes, but i recomend that you do take those classes suggested. Remember you can always take more classes then they say too!!

    ReplyDelete